ZG40Mn 20CrMnTi Steel KOMATSU Excavator Drive Sprockets
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Export Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||7-30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 PCS/Month|
|Material:||ZG40Mn Or 20CrMnTi Steel||Technique:||Casting|
|Quality:||Heat Treatment HRC 42-56||OEM:||Avaliable|
|Dimension:||Standard||Warranty Time:||12-18 Months|
|Price Term:||FOB/CFR/CIF||Payment Terms:||Negotiable|
drive systems sprockets
The sprocket is a profiled wheel with teeth or cogs, that mesh with a chain, track or other perforated or indented materials. The name 'sprocket' applies generally to any wheel upon which radial projections engage a chain passing over it. the sprocket and may be positioned at the front or back of the vehicle, or in some cases both. There may also be a third sprocket, elevated, driving the track.
* Through professional quench-tempering processes to guarantee excellent mechanical properties,high strength and superior wear resistance to bending and breakage.
* Produced in the advance matching center and vertical CNC turning machine for precision requirements.
* Surface hardness HRC42-56 for reduced wear and longer life,adding value to your products further to your business by maximizing the durability of your products.
4. Our Advantages
* World-Class Quality
* Factory Sale Directly With Reasonable Price
* 35 Years' Experience In Excavator & Bulldozer Spare Parts Manufacturing
* Flexible Payment Terms Including T/T, L/C And So On
* Fast Delivery Within 30 Days After Contract Established
* Professional Sales Team, Quality Inspection, And Report, Maritime Logistics Guidance
* After-Sale Service: Video Technical Support, 24h Online Support
5. Hot Sales Products