Serrated Blade Ground Engaging Tools Bulldozer Accessories 1359796 G E T
Detailed Product Description
||Yellow Or Customer Required
||Within 7-30 Days
Serrated Blade Earthmoving Attachments G.E.T. Bulldozer Accessories
We offer a wide selection of blades and side cutters manufactured from several grades of high carbon and boron steel. Many of these products are made from both high carbon and boron steel that are heat-treated and hardened to improve the lifespan while meeting the demanding requirements of earthmoving and mining applications.
1. What is the Serrated Blade & Side Cutter for Excavator ?
Serrated blade & side cutter are the main work grader devices and other auxiliary devices, complement each other to carry out the soil cutting, scraping, leveling delivery operations, shaping and maintenance of the gravel road, roadbed, topsoil or turf stripping, trenching, scraping slope, leveling. Serrated blade & side cutter could help prevent damage as well.
2. Serrated Bladers Advantages / Features
- Through professional quench-tempering processes to guarantee excellent mechanical properties,high strength and superior wear resistence to bending and breakage.
- Hardness 280-320HB for reduced wear and longer life,adding value to your products further to your business by maximizing durability of your products.
- Optional material with high carbon steel or heat treated boron steel for different application.
- Available dimensions for all standard grader blades or customized dimensions,such as 5 feet/6 feet/7 feet/8 feet/11 hole/ 13 hole/15 hole/17 hole.
3. Our Advantages
- World-class quality
- Factory sale directly with reasonable price
- 35 years' experience in Excavator & Bulldozer spare parts manufacturing
- Flexible payment terms including T/T,L/C and so on
- Fast delivery within 30 days after contract established
- Professional sales team,quality inspection and report, maritime logistics guidance
- After-sale services:video technical support,24h online support