D20 Double Flange Bulldozer Track Rollers Assembly With Heat Treatment
|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||7-30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 PCS/Month|
|Technique:||Forging/Casting||Quality:||Heat Treatment HRC 40-55|
|Color:||Black Or Yellow||Warranty Time:||12-18 Months|
|Shipment:||By Air, Ship||Package:||Export Packaging|
flanged track roller,
bulldozer track rollers
Track rollers can support the conveyor belt and the weight of the material. It has two kinds of welding methods, one is traditional and the other is friction-welding. Friction welding is a solid-state joining process, which could achieve reliable solder joints and create high-quality, high-strength joints with low distortion.
* Friction-welding track roller is better in the wear-resistance and has a longer working lifetime.
* Consumption of raw material: the roller bodies of traditional track rollers are connected by the welding rod. but the friction ones are connected by the friction between rollers' bodies. So the friction-welding roller will be added more raw material to make sure the roller is perfect to the standard size after welding.
* Inner parts: For the traditional rollers, the welding is done after two processes of machining, so the size of the inner parts is not so precise as friction-welding ones. For the friction-welding ones, after the welding, there is one more precise machining with concentric locating to make sure the conformity of inner size, this means the inner parts are more precise with a higher standard.
* Single and double-edge track roller suits for cater excavating machines and special machinery ranging from 3 to 50 tons.* Double conical sealing and lifelong lubrication designing enable the track roller to have a longer lifetime and perfect performance in any circumstances.
* The shell made by hot forging treatment obtains the superior structure of internal materials and fiber.
* Different quenching or feed-through quenching heat treatment is effective in crack resistance.
6. Hot Sale Products
Enter Your Message